Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat I’m impressed!!! Reply To: I’m impressed!!!

• Warren Beard

October 21, 2009 at 7:33 pm

OK guys, like I said I have no problem, I was simply responding to the thread about excellent service which I did have when buying the disc but now nothing!

I just find it hard to believe that you feel it’s a good idea for Brian to go on Holiday which he is entitled to do and let his business suffer for it. It’s not about the outline any more and actually never was, it was simply me giving my opinion and experience on Impacts follow up (or lack there of)

What if it was urgent, are we not entitled to a years free updates? It’s part of the cost and agreement even if it doesn’t say when they will send it to you 🙄

I’m not making digs just saying what has happened, I would have thought everybody else would also like to know why Impact seems to have shut down now that Brian is away, isn’t there some sort of concern regarding it as it could be doing him a massive disfavor and I bet he will not be happy this is happening and could be more than just me.

What else can I say 😕