Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat lost driving license Re: lost driving license

• Ian Johnston

October 19, 2009 at 9:58 am
    quote Brian Little:

no not me !!!!! its my boy marc. it must be e record really he past his test on the wednesday and was done for speeding a week later. great all that hard work and expence down the swanny.hed done everything wrong from the start racing his mates up the motorway at one o’clock in the morning . Apart from the lecture i gave him about killing himself and his friends he will know dought get a ban have to resit his test and a fine …what a disaster .im know angel ive been done myself over the years but 103 mph is a no no .He was one of three cars marc was the middle car and the police came along side of hime and pulled him in . Thats the bit im kinda struggling with to be honest they say that he was doing 103……but his friend in the car in front buggered off and the police asked marc to phone him and get him back to the scene . Marc has only got a wee 106 pug it would be struggling to get to that speed in such a short time from the roundabout .Marcs convinced he was only doing about ninty .Im not looking for an excuse . but it could be the differnce between points and a licence lost

If the above is true he will get off,
    The police have no way of detecting his speed if he’s the middle car, they can only detect one car, and assume that your son was doing the same.

What is the manufactures top speed of the car, 1.0cc 106 is about 93mph.

Get a solicitor he’ll get off,

It happened to me, 102mph in a 1.0 Fiat uno, Got off without a fine, as the manufacture top speed was 90mph, therefore not possible, ( Even thought it would actually do 110mph 😀 )