Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Industry News (Archive) UKSB member launches their own sign making book Reply To: UKSB member launches their own sign making book

• Duncan Wilkie

June 1, 2009 at 2:55 am

Very impressive project Phill. I’d be curious to hear about how you went about creating the content and the time you spent on it.
    I’ve written a few magazine articles in the past year and I really enjoy the process. SignCraft magazine has asked me for a few more, I just need to find the time to do it. Sites like this one are a great opportunity to explore and hone your writing talents and bounce ideas off some really top notch people. Rob deserves a lot of credit in giving me the confidence to do just that. He encouraged me to upload my tutorial on creating a Traditional looking sign…
    http://www.uksignboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=24176
    Since then I’ve done an article in our local Chamber of Commerce News, three articles in SignCraft magazine and a TV appearance. I encourage you all to giver-a-go. If you’ve never started a Topic here, that would be a good place to start. Everyone has something useful to share, and Rob has given us a perfect outlet for our creativity.
    Good luck with your book Phill.