Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat Clarkson: Should he go? Reply To: Clarkson: Should he go?

• Shane Drew

November 4, 2008 at 8:33 pm

I love him, although we are a few seasons behind you guys.

Sure, he may seem insensitive at times, and perhaps he should think a bit more before he comments, but end of the day, I’m guessing that is what makes him so popular.

He does shoot from the hip.

I’m with David Rogers though. The indignation is selective it seems.

We have just got an Aussie version of the show here. Not the same, and the ratings are plummeting after the record high of the first show. Why? I’d reckon its because there is only one JC. Love him or hate him, he has a wonderful way with getting his views across, in a most humorous way, in the majority of cases. I’ve not seen a show where you could honestly sit there and say he was being vindictive. He relys heavily on his ‘straight men’ though. I think the BBC have more to worry about with the Sachs situation, which was disgusting IMO. Their attacks were much more personal, and is a very poor excuse for a laugh.

We have two DJ’s here that model themselves after your UK guys, and they got the bullet on Friday.