Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Vehicle Wrapping Wrap tools, what are your views on these? Reply To: Wrap tools, what are your views on these?

• Robert Lambie

Administrator
    September 13, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Yello Tools do charge a lot for what you are buying, I agree.
    I “think” it may be because they are most likely subbing out the fabrication of most of the devices. which I would imagine would be expensive without being in large volume. I’m guessing, of course, it could be their just coining it in! Rofl

I think they do a great job and very innovative. I spent a good while on their stand in Vegas just looking at how they use their products. They have some great products, as well as very over-engineered products that kinda made me smile watching demos being done. but what the heck, if you don’t like the product you just don’t buy it.

Around 8 years ago I came up with a device “I used” for stripping vinyl wraps large rigid sided trucks. but again, when in vegas I saw the one yello tools had created, (as much as it was very limited) they had a far better device than the one I came up with and actually had it made. so hats off to them!

circle / ring
    yes, that’s correct Tim. we have a CNC router so it’s quick and easy to cut them. but a jigsaw and template of a circle would do the same job.
    As you know, reducing the tension near the edges of the mirror is crucial to prevent any pull-back. so that bit extra vinyl to be able to handle and relax where possible is very important. the yello tools one is a bit neat for my liking.