Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Vehicle Wrapping Wrap tools, what are your views on these? Reply To: Wrap tools, what are your views on these?

• Robert Lambie

Administrator
    September 13, 2020 at 3:25 am

Wrap-u-ezee is a bit different. as you see it really helps using it like its shown. but it doesn’t apply to all mirrors and I think it could be arguably not using the right amount of vinyl.

I made something like this about 4 years ago from a 10mm foamex. it really helps in some instances but I kinda prefer another I made, this time a fixed circle, where I push the mirror into it allowing me to guide the stretch easier/better. no matter which one I use, or even the wrap-u-ezee, you still have to cut away the vinyl and work with it by hand.

try cutting yourself some circles from 10+mm foamex. vary the size of circles and you will see by increasing the circle diametre the less resistance. but obviously its important to heat it well.

obviously you are not limited to a circle, i just prefer that as there isn’t a shape to conform to then if you have a rectangle or whatever to confirm the mirror into.