Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Vehicle Wrapping Fake Knifeless-Tape now being be sold into the wrapping industry. Reply To: Fake Knifeless-Tape now being be sold into the wrapping industry.

• Robert Lambie

Administrator
    August 18, 2020 at 11:15 am

I am the same David, I buy from the UK only. But the number of companies I speak with that buy-in from other countries to make a slim margin saving is crazy.
    My point in the post is obviously to flag this up, but will also get the thread Google indexed for others reference. When I posted regarding the counterfeit vinyls being sold, it was actually after a guy selling vinyls door to door from his van! He pulled up at my place selling loads of the stuff, said it was from a large sign supplier going bust or something like that. but had all sorts of brands and vinyls. now that was vinyl, how long before we see a van arrive at our door selling half-price knifeless tape? if it is fake crap, us lot get stung yet again! Rolling Eyes so it is better for these posts to exist to make us all question “so-called deals” like this and look a bit closer at the product being offered.