Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat Does this look like a sex shop???? Reply To: Does this look like a sex shop????

• Shane Drew

July 5, 2007 at 12:45 pm

I’ve never smoked in my life, none of my immediate family either. But my Uncle (my dads little brother) and aunt smoked 60 a day for a long time. (My grandfather was the same. He lost a lung as a result. Died from emphysema.)

My dad was always on their back about giving it up. Ended up spraying a full can of air freshener until the can was empty every time we went around for a visit. They got the message eventually and gave it up cold turkey. 60 to zero overnight. No patches back then either.

Unfortunately he still died of cancer on his 50th birthday, but my aunt is still going strong.

They reckon its never too late to stop Karl (and Harry) My uncle lived long enough to see his son get married, but never saw his grand children.

Don’t want to put a downer on the thread, but with little ones growing up, you’ve got so much to look forward too, don’t ya think?

(just trying to give you some more incentive) Hope you’re feeling better today mate. Hang in there.