Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Off Topic Chat The order of the forums Reply To: The order of the forums

• Robert Lambie

May 30, 2007 at 11:30 pm

thanks for the explanation mate…

i do see what you mean and it IS easy for me to do. my thinking on the general discussion in each section was…. lets say i listed it like this…

General Cutter Discussion

Graphtec Cutters

Roland Cutters

Summa Cutters

Mimaki Cutters

PCut Cutters

I recon that most will just use the first one and overlook the dedicated forums below. however, if they have to scroll down reading as the go they are more inclined to see the dedicated forums and if none are for them, last one is "general cutter discussion"
    hope that made sense? 😕

my problem is that the forums are filling up fast. we see lots of repeat posts on same issues/products because back posts on the subject in question are lost within thousands of posts. so breaking up into the most popular catagories is "maybe" the way to go.
    however, this does and i have no doubt add more work for moderators because lots of folk just post any old place regardless. 🙄
    there was about 18 new forums created in past two weeks from only "two forums" that were split… so we still have a hard slogg ahead of us weeding the general sign topics and others for posts that dont belong. 😕
    think im gonna vomit at the thought… its the most boring task handed to mankind :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: "these posts are, beleive it or not. ….selected.. on at a time" (puppy-eyes)