Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics Heat Press operation help please Reply To: Heat Press operation help please

• Steve Underhill

April 23, 2007 at 8:44 pm

I use T shirt flex/flock from xpres mostly, dorotape do a nice hot peel one and their prices are better than most at xpres for t shirt vinyls, If you are going to be a regular customer ask for roll prices on flock and flex, it will add up to a decent saving.

Garrie as for which colour to lay down first, with that design it wont matter, nothing is touching or overlapping, I would do the red then the green personally but it wont matter which way you do it.

Xpres flex and flock will overlay with no problems and you can have flex/flock mixes too, I have overlayed 4 colours before and they’re still fine, its excellent stuff even the glitter flex will stick to it.

As for applying the flex, I use silicon sheets, 1000 sheets I think is £30 but you can re use them loads of times each, whereas teflon sheets are about £8 each or so, if they get damaged you need another one, greaseproof works ok too but if you do dye sublimation it gets expensive as you only use it once.

hope this helps