- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 11:22 am
Im a bit embarrassed to have to ask this but ive not used X3 in almost a year now and cant remember how to round the edges of a rectangle.
I used to have it set so all you did was grab the corner node and pull but its not set like that on this machine.
- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 11:23 am
2nd button down, the shape tool
- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 11:28 am
Cheers Chris but all that does for me is pull the one corner. I know it can be set to equally curve the flat edge but cant remember how to set it.
- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 11:31 am
strange, always worked for me, am using X4
- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 11:32 am
Draw your square/rectangle, select it then hit F10 – drag one corner to round off all corners.
- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 1:10 pm
If your rectangle is no longer a rectangle as drawn in Draw use – Window – Dockers – Fillet/Scallop/Chamfer
- MemberMarch 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm
Cheers guys, much appreciated.
Log in to reply.