- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 10:19 am
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 12:08 pm
Look for someone that makes vehicle price sale hangers, they should be able to do the whole lot.
Other than that, some who cuts out plastic with a clicker press. MAS Leicester I think, then a local screen printer
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 12:23 pm
ive done that but was hoping someone could recommend someone xx maybe I should have stated that in the first place :rollseyes:
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 12:50 pm
Drop Callum an email with the picture, size and quantity., he should be able to help. The product is polypropylene, either 500 mic ,750 mic or 1200 mic ,let him know if your looking for the blanks or with the printing
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 12:51 pm
Re windscreen hangers-
a local company COLLINS PLASTICS ,
that can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
makes them for local motor groups.
They are in the west of Ireland but may be interested.
They cut/form the item and I place the graphic/text on it.
- MemberJanuary 20, 2020 at 3:35 pm
thank you chaps
Log in to reply.