- MemberDecember 3, 2019 at 6:08 pm
- MemberDecember 4, 2019 at 7:44 am
DPF8000 will stick to it like, you know what to a blanket, although you’ll still the texture through it.
Perhaps something like Mactac’s WW300 will be better, from memory it’s a bit thicker and should hide the texture of the wood – plus it’s probably cheaper.
- MemberDecember 4, 2019 at 8:46 am
Put a coat of PVA on first – most vinyl will stick to it then
- MemberDecember 4, 2019 at 12:40 pm
cheers it to look like a stencil anyway so the wood coming threw isnt a problem , thanks for the replies
- MemberJanuary 4, 2020 at 3:41 pm
For wat it’s worth I use the Orajet High Tack 3105 or 3106, no pre-treat needed and sticks as hell, it is also printvinyl so 2 for 1!
Log in to reply.