- MemberFebruary 10, 2020 at 6:44 pm
need to build a Jesus board (as per a previous thread)- like you see on the American highways telling you that Jesus saves.. where the letters can be easily swapped out…
I need to buy the tracking but the firm that I’ve found doing the letters, seem to only supply in 500mm lengths, not wasting my time!! Can someone point me in the right direction for finding profiles and tracking like attached please?
- MemberFebruary 10, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Check out cherwell. i used to buy my profiles from them. Im sure ive seen this in their catalogue many years ago
- MemberFebruary 10, 2020 at 8:48 pm
- MemberFebruary 10, 2020 at 10:41 pm
thanks guys, will check out.
i used to have a link for a company that did 50billion different profiles in aluminium and upvc but cannot find it now!
- MemberFebruary 10, 2020 at 11:16 pmquote Hugh Potter:
Try MKM Extrusions in Cornwall
- MemberFebruary 11, 2020 at 11:12 am
Thanks Myles, I’ll take a look.
This is for sliding thin letters in to, the front channel for sliding an acrylic cover over to protect the letters from blowing out!
Be useful to find other channel options though.
Log in to reply.