Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics What sign system is this and where to buy?

  • What sign system is this and where to buy?

  • Peter Cassidy

    April 14, 2021 at 8:53 am

    Morning all.

    Can anyone tell me what sign system this is and if you know where I can buy it? this isn’t exactly what I need but very close. so alternative types are fine also.

    It is for a new wing of a local authority building that’s built and they have existing, but want the rest of the doors to be similar or same. so I would like to match or get something nicer or more modern.

    cheers guys.

  • Duncan Wilkie

    April 14, 2021 at 2:25 pm

    Hi Peter. That is โ€œSlatzโ€

  • Robert Lambie

    April 14, 2021 at 3:39 pm

    I was going to say that Duncan. is it spandex slatz system?

    I have never really been a fan of these as I think they look a bit dated nowadays.
    I can see how useful they would be in office blocks, hospitals etc. but I think as an easy modern option is using the likes of decorative stand-off locators, acrylic etc means I can keep the manufacturing in-house and It looks nicer and more modern in my opinion.

  • Peter Cassidy

    May 10, 2021 at 5:25 pm

    thanks for the replies guys, spandex slatz it was! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018