- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 2:10 pm
what does everyone use for waterproof poster material?
I dont want to use banner material, is there some kind of cheap semi rigid material that we can solvent print to that wont be affected by water in say an A board or an external poster frame
- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 2:19 pm
pop up or pull up media maybe?
- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 3:28 pm
As Pane says, 300micron pop up media – nice n’ cheap, rigid enough & totally waterproof. Also saves on carrying another stock item.
- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 6:22 pm
Pop up and pull up material for me also.
- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 6:41 pm
You can use roll up material but this is a waste of product, we (Pyramid Display Materials stock a product called Syntisol 170 micron it almost feels like a paper but is made of Polypropylene and it’s water proof.
https://www.sihl.com/en/products/syntis … 170-satin/
- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Pull up media for something heavyweight or synthetic paper…cheap and waterproof.
- MemberMarch 16, 2020 at 10:55 pm
Pull up media it is thanks guys
Log in to reply.