- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 2:37 pm
I have been asked if there was anything we could provide to indicate 2 Metres distancing for a carpeted showroom. Any suggestions how to achieve this?
- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 2:56 pm
How about some kind of stand made from foamex?
- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 3:44 pm
What about printed mats? I see Xpres’s are doing a sublimation one that’s A3 size or there abouts. Of course you’ll need the sublimation set-up go with it but sure could put source
- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 3:49 pm
Just print directly to vinyl for carpet. I’m sure drytac do it!
- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 4:25 pm
As long as it’s a low pile carpet there are plenty of vinyls to choose from
We have a product called Simply Wall and floor. It has an R9 skid rating it’s textured so no need for lamination. (Hopefully I haven’t broken any rules by posting this)
Product is suitable for
• Short to Mid Term Application
• Indoor Use
• POS Signage/ General Signage
• Wall Graphics
• Floor Graphics – Applicable to
– floor tiles,
– pvc flooring,
– concrete/stone floor
– wooden/laminated floors – carpets (low pile carpets –
but should be tested on small area to prove performance)
- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Sell them 6.56168 foot sticks 🙂
- MemberMay 4, 2020 at 8:42 pm
I have been using General Formula & putting anti slip lam on.
We done a place last week they turned the carpet tiles upside down & we put vinyl down on that side no problem
- MemberMay 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
UTACK Multisurface floor vinyl from CMYUK.
It is expensive at over £400 for a 25m roll but it is fantastic. `sticks to short pile carpet as well as brick walls and painted floors.
We have some in the studio and it has been there for months no problem.
- MemberMay 5, 2020 at 2:08 pmquote Graham Scanlan:
Hi Graham, where is this from as we have a job coming up for this??
- MemberMay 5, 2020 at 5:35 pm
You can call the Pyramid office on 0161 872 5666 / Simply wall and floor
Hope this helps
Log in to reply.