Sign estimating software FOR FREE
I made it using Microsoft Excel.
1) Insert the prices of materials you need into item 1, add your markup, wastate allowance and also mark up for sub contracted work (once entered into item 1 it duplicates them through the rest) Click on the quote tab and insert your company details and logos etc.
2) Save it with the new figures, it’ll just save time in the future!
3) On the first item add your customer details, job description, date and quotation number.
4) Enter the quantity of materials and labour required to complete the sign (the formulas automatically work out how much it will all cost and add the markups for you).
5) If you require further items type them into the other worksheets (item1,item2,item3 etc)
6) Click on the quote tab and it puts all the information into the cells for you, works out sub-totals and adds the VAT
7) Print it and send it out!
Its not perfect but I use it for working out all of my customers work, AND ITS FREE!