Epson Sure Colour S60600 Questions
First off, there needs to be an Epson printer section now lol
I’m full of questions today.
I’ve just purchased a Epson S60600 and coming from a Roland, this is all new to me so I have a few questions
• Is there such a thing as set a base point on the Epson Sure Colour like on a Roland?
• On the media take up unit there are 2 ways to set it up, print facing outwards like on a Roland or print facing inwards so all you see is the backing paper. Which one do you use?
• Do you actually trim the corners when setting up the media take up unit as explained in the user manual?
• Best place to get Inks and Consumables?
• The media presets are completely new to me, do you use these and have you set up your own?
• Do you mess about with setting up the roll length etc?
• Is there anything you wish someone told you when you was a new Epson user?
Apologies for the questions, I’m coming from Roland Versaworks and going to Onyx and learning a whole new setup is daunting. Any help is appreciated.
- This discussion was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Dan Evans.