That would depend on your definition of accurate. 95% of our customers say they find them accurate the other 5% say they are not? If you are one of the 95% then they should be 🙂
Each one is gonna take about 2 hours to scan & vectorise, I am not really sure how long it’s gonna take to do all the ones I have. We are trying to update the disk every 6 months, the last one was in January. Hopefully we can have lotsa roofs in type for the next update.