- MemberNovember 30, 2009 at 2:06 pm
Anyone got any vinyl suggestions to match RGB 56, 27, 127?
All contributions welcome. 😀
- MemberNovember 30, 2009 at 2:22 pm
grafitack 266 series 200/300 is not to far away its a purpley blue?
or megarex d/mg 6686
thats all i can find from my lot john
- MemberNovember 30, 2009 at 2:44 pm
I can’t see anything in either the Hexis or Oracle ranges
- MemberNovember 30, 2009 at 3:08 pmquote Dan Osterbery:
That’s great Dan. I think it will be close enough. Certainly better than anything I’d found.
Thanks for looking both. 😀
- MemberNovember 30, 2009 at 5:28 pm
u cant match RGB to vinyl…
RGB on my old TV will be different to the RGB on your MAC
cant be done
- MemberNovember 30, 2009 at 5:50 pmquote Dave Rowland:
That’s true Dave, it’s also like trying to match cmyk print to vinyl. Impossible in a lot of cases.
But if I can show my customer a swatch in my Pantone book with those rgb values and a vinyl that’s very close, then he’ll likely go for it.
The alternative is protracted negotiation with his highly paid, but less than helpful, marketing agency. That’s what I really want to avoid if I possibly can. I want to squeeze a decision out of him when I go for a meeting on Wednesday.
Log in to reply.