- MemberFebruary 27, 2020 at 5:17 pm
- MemberFebruary 27, 2020 at 10:29 pm
KOY font found the name by inspecting the web site
- MemberFebruary 27, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Thank you very much Chris, I appreciate your help 🙂
- MemberFebruary 28, 2020 at 12:26 pmquote Chris Wool:
What a brilliant idea Chris, I would have given up before thinking of that
- MemberFebruary 28, 2020 at 1:11 pm
How did you find the website?
- MemberFebruary 28, 2020 at 3:36 pm
google name logo find match
in a lot of cases the company logo is a bitmap so wont show the text, but in this case the header was text and also some other text in that font so showed up.
- MemberFebruary 29, 2020 at 11:46 am
brilliant…thanks for the tip…one can spend farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much time looking for fonts which need matching
- MemberFebruary 29, 2020 at 8:24 pmquote Cheryl Smith:
And faaaaarrrrrrrrrr too much time explaining to the client why it took faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr too much time looking for their fonts!
Log in to reply.