- MemberNovember 7, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Would appreciate any advice on the best vinyl for wrapping a 64 plate Ford Transit Connect and would you include the roof?
- MemberNovember 7, 2019 at 7:19 pm
Roof yes as it can be seen on a small van.
Oracal 970RA is couple £££’s cheaper than others and not a bad film I think.
Metamark MDX is cheap. I actually enjoy working with it but there are certain limits on its conformity compared to Arlon SLX.
But am no master wrapper and self-taught!
- MemberNovember 7, 2019 at 7:52 pm
Oracle 970 or 3551
- MemberNovember 7, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Hexis skintac hx20000 usually drops significantly for me in price if buying full rolls
- MemberNovember 7, 2019 at 11:23 pmquote Neil.Richards:
Are you doing a colour change wrap or digital printed wrap?
Log in to reply.