Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Industry News (Archive) Mario Balotelli wraps his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT

• Mario Balotelli wraps his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT

• .News

November 13, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Mario Balotelli covers his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT in camouflage vinyl wrap

Mario Balotelli believes he is public enemy number one with his constant battles on and off the pitch at Manchester City FC. So it is fitting that the Italian striker has had his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT vinyl wrapped in army camouflage. The 22-year-old is not normally one to try and blend in and although his motor was cloaked, it actually attracted more attention.

New look: Mario Balotelli’s Bentley has been covered in army camouflage vinyl wrap

After Mario pulled up and parked his flashy vehicle at the Carrington complex, plenty of backroom staff and even some players approached it for a closer look.
    Balotelli, who crashed his car in the Deansgate area of Manchester earlier this year, acted like his car was just like any other normal expensive motor.
    Even surrounded by the many exotic sports cars owned by his team mates, Mario’s Bentley still easily caught the eye.

Causing a stir: Incredulous City staff admire Mario’s latest stunt to keep out of the limelight

Cloaked car: Mario admired his own vehicle as his one of his team mates stood next to him
    If Mario ever grows tired of his latest artistic attempt to express himself, he can at least quite easily have the vinyl removed.
    Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini will hope that Mario’s new paint job will not be represented in his future performances as he has already been A.W.O.L in recent appearances.
    Tuesday’s 2-2 draw with Ajax leaves Mancini’s side teetering on the edge of Champions League elimination from the group stages for the second year in succession, but assistant boss David Platt is backing City to continue their unbeaten domestic season.

Platt said: ‘Players are resilient animals and people don’t give them credit for that. They think that players get affected and things like that.
    ‘Disappointment or any pleasure lasts a very short time because immediately there’s another game coming your way and the boys have got to put their boots back on again.
    ‘This is the first day we’ve had back when we’re all together and my experience would tell me that that will happen after the next game too.’

By J J ANISIOBI
    Source : dailymail.co.uk

Mario isn’t the only Italian in the news who fancies a camouflaged car.

Lapo Elkann isn’t a household name in this country, but in Italy, the heir to the family that runs Fiat — and by extension, Chrysler – cuts a wide swath as a fashion-ista and playboy. Which only partly explains why style guide Wallpaper* would choose his garage as "best car collection," including a Ferrari 458 Italia wrapped in camouflage.

There’s really no auto-family scion in the world more high-profile than Elkann, an American-born grandson of Fiat chairman Gianni Agnelli. In his job as brand promotion director for Fiat, Elkann knows how to draw attention to the cars and himself — while putting a high-fashion gloss on what might otherwise be seen as a maker of small cars and commercial trucks.

By Justin Hyde
    Source : yahoo.co.uk

• Nicola McIntosh

November 13, 2012 at 1:21 pm

is it just me or does the top car…look like ghosts and cats? :lol1: doesn’t look very comoflagy 😀

nik

• Robert Lambie

November 13, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    quote Nicola McIntosh:

is it just me or does the top car…look like ghosts and cats? :lol1: doesn’t look very comoflagy

Lay off the LSD nik! 😉 :lol1:

victim of a paint ball drive-by shooting?

• Harry Cleary

November 13, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Drat! I was expecting telegraph poles, broken glass and stuff when I saw the thread title! 🙁

• Mike Grant

November 13, 2012 at 5:10 pm

A fool and his money are soon parted.
    🙄

• Robert Lambie

November 13, 2012 at 8:01 pm

i dont get the RED intro of colour on the rear and roof section. 😕

• Peter Dee

November 14, 2012 at 9:24 am

What Bentley? I can’t see it….

• Dan Osterbery

November 14, 2012 at 9:37 am

that is the worst attempt at camouflage i have seen so far!!

• David Hammond

November 14, 2012 at 11:25 am

What a mess… hardly an effective camouflage effect.

• Phill Fenton

November 14, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Thats nothing.

I recently camouflage wrapped my van to blend in to the surroundings so I could work on High Streets without getting any more parking tickets.

Here’s a picture of the van parked outside one of the shops I was working on 😕

• Robert Lambie

November 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm

yeh but a monoblock wrap is so much easier phill. looks good though, i think… :lol1:

• George Elsmore

November 14, 2012 at 2:12 pm

but I can see you 😕

• Robert Lambie

January 28, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Here’s what this guy thinks of Mario Balotelli’s Wrapped Bentley!
    then again, maybe he wanted it more of a shade of PEE Green?

• Cheryl Smith

January 29, 2013 at 1:23 am

it IS awful.

• Ian Stewart-Koster

January 29, 2013 at 3:02 am

It looks more like spilled paint blobs that ‘camouflage’.
    Somebody’s poor imitation camo, perhaps…

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now