Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment For Sale: Large Pnematic Heat Press

• For Sale: Large Pnematic Heat Press

• moham1171

July 1, 2021 at 9:20 am

Hi Everyone,

I have for sale a large pnuematic heat press, purchased in 2018 and has not been used for the last 2.5 years and is sitting in my unit now covering dust.

Machine has had very little use and for the last 2.5 years has been sat covering dust, the press is very large and can sublimate onto products upto 225cm x 265cm. Ideal for sublimating on to large variety of substrates including 8×4 aluminium sheets, large jigsaw puzzles etc

Machine is located at my unit in Birmingham B21, machine is in full working order and am happy to show working, any inspection welcome.

This requires a compressor to use, the one we have is not for sale as we use this for our canvas stretching machine. The press has wheels so can be moved, I have ground floor shutter access so with moving things out of the way getting it out of the shutter to load will
    not be an issue.

This size machine will cost in the region of £40,000 new so am open to offers. Collection and removal from my premises will have to be arranged by the buyer, I will be happy to help if required.

I also have 20+ rolls of 3.2m 100m sublimation paper and CMYK sublimation inks approx 10 litres of each colour I will throw these in if the offer is reasonable.

I have attached a few images for you to see.

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now