Find answers, ask questions, connect with our community.

Activity Feed Forums Sign Discussion Buy – Sell – Employment For Sale Easymount EM 880 cold laminator

• For Sale Easymount EM 880 cold laminator

• Jean Oakley

December 9, 2019 at 3:24 pm

This has been a great machine but a few years back i bought a larger Easymount machine for larger jobs and this has been waiting for me to sell ever since. All in good condition and works perfectly. Open to offers, collect Oswestry Shropshire.

• David Wilde

December 10, 2019 at 2:03 pm

I’d be interested in taking this but literally have no idea how much they cost or what you might take for it?

• Jean Oakley

December 10, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Ive not much of an idea myself but have just put it on Ebay this afternoon for £450,00 or make an offer. They are still being sold but all the sites i look at ask you to contact for prices. I dont really want to waste their time as not going to buy from them. Happy to see if anyone has an opinion on the site as to a reasonable price.

• Jean Oakley

December 11, 2019 at 10:13 am

Hi David, Ive contacted a local company that sell these machines and they are looking at the photos to give me an idea of price. Ill post again when i know more

• David Wilde

December 12, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Thanks Jean

• Jean Oakley

December 17, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Hi Its on at £350.00 on Ebay and ive just offered the watchers on there for £250.00. Its of no use to me so as a member ill let you have it for £200.00 if still interested ?

• David Wilde

December 17, 2019 at 1:31 pm

200 would be great! Thank you.

Let me know how you want me to pay/collect.

• Jean Oakley

December 17, 2019 at 2:19 pm

PMd you David, many thanks jean

• Jean Oakley

December 19, 2019 at 3:20 pm

SOLD many thanks jean

• David Wilde

December 20, 2019 at 9:57 am

Thanks Jean.

Just what we needed.

Have a great Christmas!

Original Post