- MemberJune 5, 2020 at 7:07 pm
- MemberJune 5, 2020 at 7:54 pm
Nice work Kevin….squeezed in… that would take me all day 😆
- MemberJune 5, 2020 at 8:16 pm
Two of us on it today, didn’t take too long
- MemberJune 5, 2020 at 10:08 pm
nice job, I like that!
- MemberJune 6, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Very nice !
- MemberJune 6, 2020 at 9:21 pm
very nice and tidy, great work!
- MemberJune 7, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Nice work Kevin!
That would take me a whole weekend!
- MemberJune 7, 2020 at 8:56 pm
Thanks all for the comments. About to place the order for a new printer so will post a couple of vans when we get a few under our belt. Looking forward to getting some proper colour going out the door.
Anyone looking for some pre loved Rolands?
- MemberJune 7, 2020 at 8:58 pm
Another great looking van Kev, well-done! always good seeing your work, mate.
- AdministratorJuly 26, 2020 at 3:27 pm
Just having another look Kev, What vinyl do you use for your general wrapping work?
Did you manage to find a printer? or was that your post I saw recently having gone for the Epson printer? I forget now, must be me age!
- MemberJuly 26, 2020 at 5:08 pm
Evening Rob. We use Avery 1105 mpi for most wrap work, occasionally we use 3M IJ180.
We did plump for the Epson printer in the end mate, astonishing machine
- MemberJuly 27, 2020 at 9:08 am
Quality work as always
- MemberJuly 27, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Looks good as all of you work does, I take it that it was a yellow van to start with.
- MemberJuly 27, 2020 at 2:44 pm
It was indeed Pete, an AA special. You can’t hide it, make a feature of it😄
Log in to reply.