- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 7:15 pm
- AdministratorSeptember 16, 2020 at 7:21 pm
A pair of 3D Glasses?
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 7:35 pm
Awwww. No. But now I wish it was.😂
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Is it your new dolls house to add to your collection of girly toys?
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 8:44 pm
That came last week Phil.
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 8:12 pm
A new 6 inch squeegee?
- MemberSeptember 17, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Is it from Amazon?
A 128Gb Micro SD Card?
- MemberSeptember 17, 2020 at 2:52 pm
From HP, one 4MB SIMM – larger, yet smaller, and vastly more expensive
- MemberSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:30 pm
can’t think of anything witty so its a sign tray
- MemberSeptember 19, 2020 at 1:00 am
A sheet of bubble wrap?
- MemberSeptember 21, 2020 at 1:31 pm
- MemberSeptember 21, 2020 at 3:20 pm
If it really needed to be flat, then that is rather an elegant solution. I hope to imagine that they’re reusing some existing packaging.
Otherwise, some one just got a new flat bed printer and cutter setup, and was wondering what can I do next.
- AdministratorSeptember 23, 2020 at 12:01 am
what was wrong with rolling it around a cardboard core?
- MemberSeptember 23, 2020 at 6:14 am
Yep. Overkill somewhat.
Just to add to this. The reason that we were fitting this roof decal was for a local dealer warranty. Their customer brought the car back because of severe mottling. Have any of youse lot seen this before? I had wondered if it was the stuff they spray on first at a hand car wash but it was literally all over every part of the vinyl roof but not on the same media where it’s been used in other areas. We kept the vinyl as they want to send it back to their original supplier. The media was isee2 which was a first for me. OK to fit. Came with a protective top film. Nice gloss when fitted. Bugger to remove the old stuff though. Took me three hours!
Log in to reply.