- MemberMarch 21, 2008 at 2:24 pm
Can anyone recommend a good tutorial DVD for Flexisign and where I can buy it?
Something like "Flexisign for Dummies" :lol1:
- MemberMarch 21, 2008 at 3:24 pm
They look just the job. Thanks Robert.
- MemberMarch 21, 2008 at 8:07 pm
no problem mate… i bought something similar when we got a couple of signlabs about 5 years back, in fact, could be longer than that, scary how time flies! i bought the signlabs from mike antrum at solutions 2 and he chucked in the tutorials for free due to buying two signlabs. best thing ever! we have 3 other signlabs up till then and to be honest, thought there wasn’t anything new we could be taught. how wrong was i? 😀 there are so many short cuts and time saving tricks… really is worth the money for tutorials on the software. even if we didn’t actually pay as such. 😕 :lol1:
- MemberMarch 25, 2008 at 3:10 pm
best for flexi training is mark rugen dvds
he is a certified flexi instructor he brings out very good stuff.
- MemberMarch 25, 2008 at 4:35 pm
The Tutorials that come with it are pretty good and nicely divided up by category, you will probably find most other tutorials are very similar.
Not sure if the Mark Rugen DVD’s cover flexi 8 yet although I’m also not sure what the major differences are with the new ersion
- MemberMarch 26, 2008 at 6:06 am
he has got a new dvd out that covers flexi 8 now
- MemberJuly 14, 2008 at 7:48 pmquote DaneRead:
You can go online to sign.com and for a $20 USA fee, view Flex training videos.
I tried it out and they are great, but thy do not work on a mac. (windows media files on a PC only.
- MemberMay 8, 2009 at 12:42 am
I know this is an older post. But I have Mark Rugan’s DVD for Flexi 8 and it is very helpful.
- MemberJune 9, 2009 at 8:31 pm
Bumping this again. Does anyone know where to buy the Flexi demo DVD’s?
- MemberJune 9, 2009 at 10:14 pm
Have you looked on ‘u-toob’?
- MemberJanuary 7, 2010 at 12:14 amquote Paul Humble:
- MemberJanuary 7, 2010 at 12:29 am
Flexisign as excellent help files covering every operation that it can do just press F1 when Flexi is open or go to Help
Log in to reply.