- MemberMay 18, 2011 at 6:21 pm
hi have arlon (mk3 calendared vinyl the only markings on the inner core) is this vinyl suitable for deep recesses? cheers 😀
- MemberMay 18, 2011 at 8:21 pmquote :
i would say no
unless there spec sheet said different
- MemberMay 18, 2011 at 8:32 pm
I would have to agree.
- MemberMay 18, 2011 at 8:37 pm
cant find a spec sheet on Arlon’s site.
but calendered vinyl, is not usually suitable for deep recesses, but if you are "feeding" it in, rather than stretching it, then in could be ok, but do you feel lucky?
- MemberMay 18, 2011 at 8:59 pmquote Peter Normington:
just as I thought cheers peter 😉
Log in to reply.