- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Any-one been checking their insurance for business interuption pay-outs??
Ours has a ‘diseases’ section!!
Apperently corona virus or covid 19 isnt on the ‘list’.
Just waiting for an e-mail from them to see what is actually on it!!
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 5:05 pm
Good point Fred – I’ll be checking mine and contacting my broker to see if I can make a claim :thumbsup:
My Father in law (retired insurance broker) used to say you only find out if your cover is any good once you make a claim.
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 5:17 pm
We checked ours out last week.
Ours has diseases etc included, but NOT Corona. :rollseyes:
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 5:44 pm
Ours doesnt cover it either.
I’m off out to try and catch something that is covered….
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 6:22 pm
I’m pretty sure you would be covered for a fire though…
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 6:40 pm
Ha, I wouldn’t count on it!
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 6:41 pm
On a serious note though, I’d be interested to hear of anyone who is covered against this.
- MemberMarch 23, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Our broker explained that policies used to cover notifiable diseases. That was until i think SARS, which saw them pay out and near cripple the insurance industry.
So now if it ain’t on the list, you ain’t getting paid.
- MemberMarch 24, 2020 at 5:10 pm
Insurance Cover relevent and Covid19.
$this->BBvideo_pass(‘$8’, ‘$4’, ‘$7’)
Log in to reply.