- MemberNovember 28, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Looking for a good low cost material to produce adhesive backed labels for solvent printing. Ideally with a paper/matt finish. They don’t need to be water proof.
I also have an Epson inkjet printer I can run this job through. Any ideas?
- MemberNovember 28, 2019 at 10:44 pm
Cheap matt vinyl for one.
Or you could print on a self adhesive synthetic paper.
- MemberNovember 28, 2019 at 11:04 pm
Avery and other brands do a4 sheets with precaution shapes….circle, rectangle etc which will go in your Epsom. This really depends upon the shape of the sticker.
Available from most office suppliers
- MemberNovember 30, 2019 at 9:37 am
grafityp do a self adheshive paper on a polyester backing which is ideal for labels and very cost effective too
- MemberDecember 2, 2019 at 11:20 am
Thanks guys. That grafityp sounds just the ticket Chris
Log in to reply.