- MemberAugust 5, 2009 at 10:05 am
- MemberAugust 5, 2009 at 10:10 am
could it be a tweeked version of Commercial Script? Most of the letters are the same. 😕
- MemberAugust 5, 2009 at 10:23 am
I don’t think so Marcella, there’s just too many basic differences.
Apart from the letter shapes, particularly the caps and lower case r, the thin bits of Commercial Script are much narrower than what we have to copy.
Although, if I have to re-draw it, then CS is where I’ll start. 😀
- MemberAugust 5, 2009 at 10:34 am
Ha Ha! Found it!!!
On my comp. as Shells-1, but with a heavy outline.
It’s just crashed Signlab, will load in a mo.
- MemberAugust 5, 2009 at 10:41 am
That’s it Lorraine.
I’ve got it as Shelley.
You win the cigar today. 😀
- MemberAugust 5, 2009 at 10:47 am
Glad to be able to return a bit of help!
Log in to reply.