- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 3:02 pm
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 4:34 pm
Not on BOTW but you looked there of course, what trade do they apply to John that may help the search
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 4:45 pmquote John Harding:
:yes1:quote John Harding:
Good idea. They are steeplejacks and lightning conductor installers.
ATLAS stands for Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists. I’ve been through their website and can’t find any documents with the logos on.
Needless to say, the customer can’t help, and only has what I posted up. 🙁
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 5:06 pm
what if the client uses the member login maybe something there or email em from the address on the web site they may be able to provide for you
sorry its not more help
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 6:23 pmquote John Harding:
That may be my only chance John, but that is always a last resort after my experience of doing that very thing with Corgi. They put every obstacle in my path, and raised every objection to letting me have their logo, that I gave up in the end.
We also have deadline problems, and could really do with getting these vans done this week.
Hey ho, we’ll see what tomorrow brings.
Thanks for the interest though. 😀
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 6:40 pm
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 6:57 pm
- MemberOctober 21, 2009 at 10:20 pm
Thanks lads. Much appreciated.
Dave, I’ve no idea what it says on the second logo. It’s just too cr@p to read and I was hoping that someone would recognise it and already have a copy.
We’ll get on the phone in the morning.
Log in to reply.