- MemberJanuary 8, 2011 at 12:18 am
I’m just a smooth one sorry…. 😀
cheesy, i know! 😳
- MemberJanuary 8, 2011 at 12:51 am
yep….to be expected from you :lol1: :lol1:
- MemberJanuary 8, 2011 at 1:33 am
😉 deep pan stuffed crust cumin up without the base! :lol1:
- MemberJanuary 8, 2011 at 1:40 am
Comic Sans was all over the damn hospital where Rach just delivered.
I found it to be very distracting.
(also the directional signs at the place were utter crap)
- MemberJanuary 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm
sent the link to my dad… he’s a ‘comic sans’ tragic if ever there was one.
- MemberJanuary 9, 2011 at 10:30 pmquote Harry Cleary:
Same here, my husband gave it to me for christmas… Have not finished it yet, but it is a very interesting read indeed! 😀
- MemberJanuary 9, 2011 at 11:06 pm
:lol1: Just laid out 2 banners to go to print tomorrow with mainly comic sans text 😕 My defense, its the customers design & the customer is always right 😉
- MemberJanuary 11, 2011 at 9:07 pmquote Neil Speirs:
comic sans walks into a bar and the Bar man says, sorry we don’t serve your type, boom boom
- MemberJanuary 11, 2011 at 10:12 pmquote Graham Shand:
Got the (above) book as well then???? :lol1:
- MemberJanuary 11, 2011 at 10:18 pmquote Graeme Harrold:
- MemberJanuary 11, 2011 at 10:47 pmquote Graeme Harrold:
Strange but true bought it months ago in adsa, read half of it in the coffee bar by time the better half had finished sorting out the national debt
Log in to reply.