- MemberDecember 10, 2019 at 9:18 pm
Put the Oswald family of fonts into my font folder (win 10 pro) but they won’t show up in the font menu in corel 2019, they’re showing in the folder, word recognised them too…
any ideas please? Don’t really want to restart corel as I’ve about 10 jobs on the go!!
- MemberDecember 10, 2019 at 11:07 pm
possible they are OT which you have to tell coral to read those as well as TT forget where though sorry
- MemberDecember 11, 2019 at 10:32 am
I’ve looked for that option but can’t find it – if anybody knows I’d be grateful!
- MemberDecember 11, 2019 at 10:34 am
Now here’s an interesting thing… On my home office PC, win 10 pro (I think) the oswald fonts aren’t showing. on the work pc, 100% windows 10 pro, the font’s are all there.
so not the end of the world as I can always still design at work, but this is a pain when I think I have a font as home but it’s not visible… must be something I can do!
- MemberDecember 11, 2019 at 1:56 pm
Have you tried under your bed? :awkward:
- MemberDecember 11, 2019 at 2:58 pm
- MemberDecember 11, 2019 at 9:40 pmquote Robert Lambie:
No room under there Rob, too many suitcases full of those millions the customers think I must be earning!
- MemberDecember 11, 2019 at 11:25 pm
So you’re trying to deny it then Hugh? :bigsmile:
Log in to reply.