MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 8:22 pm
but A quid for all who say yes
lots looking but lets out the lurkers
Alison-D, BenAshdown, darrenbrown, DavidCarr, Engraver2work, Hugh Potter, Ian Johnston, J. Makela, Jeremy Howes, John Stevenson, Kenny Ramsey, leemorris, Lynn, mark pennington, Micheal Donnellan, Nicholas Janko, Nick Minall, Nicola Rowlands, Peter Munday, Peter Normington, Phill, timdallimore, Warren Beard
just answer with a Hi
I’M (your name)
and make a comic or any statement
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 8:37 pm
Hi, I’m Andrew and I’m an alcoho…….oh wait, wrong room.
Had a decent week this week, so I gave a bit more than usual to the collector in town today. Karma, man.
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 8:39 pm
hope a few more from AA will post
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 9:04 pm
Have been busy helping my daughter’s school today with making money and having fun.
Like Andy have also been doing well last couple of weeks so have put a few quid on the old plastic.
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 9:12 pm
that’s another quid
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 10:27 pm
We donated money over at the kids school today and helped out with some things, kids also had to wear something red, crazy red hair, and of course the huuuge red noses!!
Has or is anyone here doing anything to raise money … like a "sponsored something". I always like to hear what others have got up to … any of you waxed any hairy bits off ??? :lol1:
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 10:28 pm
thats another quid
Hi i’m Ian Johnston
Well done peter :lol1:
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 11:08 pm
I’m John Stevenson and I’m struggling to replace my avatar
looking forward to the Rugby World Cup for which here are new rules;
1) The England team will chat about the weather, wave hankies in the air and attach bells to their ankles before moaning about
how they invented the game and gave it to the world, but no one appreciates them.
2) The Scotland team will chant “You lookin’ at me Jimmy?” before each of them smash a bottle of beer over their opponents’ heads.
3) The Ireland team will split into two, with the Southern half performing a Riverdance, while the Northerners march the Traditional
route from their dressing room to the pitch, via their opponents dressing room.
4) Unfortunately the Committee was unable to accept the Welsh proposal to form a choir and sing Tom Jones’ “It’s Not Unusual”.
5) Argentina will unexpectedly invade a small part of opposition territory, claim it as their own “Las In-Goals-Areas” and have to be
forcibly removed by the match stewards.
6) Two members of the South African team will claim to be more important than the other 13 whom they will imprison between
the posts. These two will then go about selecting the best parts of the pitch to settle on and claim that they have been there for centuries.
7) The Americans will not attend until almost full time. In future years they will amend the records to show that they were in fact
the most important team in the tournament and Hollywood will make a blockbuster film called ‘Saving Flanker Ryan’.
8) Five of the Canadian team will sing La Marseillaise and hold the rest of the team to ransom.
9) The Italian team will arrive in Armani gear, sexually harass the female officials and then prepare pasta dishes, which they will flog
to the crowd for a fortune.
10) The Japanese will shock fans buy demonstrating how to capture a whale for scientific research buy harpooning an opposition prop.
11) The French won’t have a pre-match display and will simply hide in fear in the dressing room for the whole match.
12) The Australians will have a BBQ on their side of the field and invite the opposition over before the game. The food and alcohol
will be in abundance and by the start of the game no-one will remember what they came to the stadium for. After some
streaking, the singing of dirty songs and the occasional chunder everyone will go home thoroughly convinced it was a bloody
13) The Moroccan team will quietly pray during the first half and then launch suicide attacks against the opposition after the break.
Unfortunately, this strategy works well for the first game only, after which Morocco is forced to withdraw from the Rugby World
Cup due to lack of players.
14) Samoa will prepare a huge feast in the middle of the pitch by digging a large hole and filling it with burning embers. They invite
the opposition over by saying, “We’d like to have you for dinner”. It’s only when the opposition
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 11:19 pm
Hi I’m Jill,
and I’m not quite sure what I’m supposed to say!
MemberMarch 16, 2007 at 11:42 pm
Hi, Im Harry, gosh its hard to think of something to say when you have to…..I will get back to you.
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 12:02 am
hi I’m Lynn and going to bed now 😀
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 12:14 am
Hi my name is Rober lambie…
If i put my hand inside Faith Browns bra cupping her right breast.
does this count as comic, or my relief? 😳
let me know the score mate, i will be only to glad to contribute. :lol1: :lol1:
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 12:35 am
This is Jill again, and I’ve always felt that my left breast was the prettiest.
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 12:44 am
I think you have a divine right to, Jill. Or should that be ‘too’ 😀 😀
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 1:44 am
Hi, I’m Marcella Thomson. I’m just back from the pub and I’ll agree to anything! 😀 ……….. well almost 😳
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 3:04 amquote Marcella:
I’d suggest it was wise that you clarified that Marcella
Not really sure what this post is about, but I’ve just donated $1000 worth of signs to The Mater Hospital Premature Babies charity program (probably do more for Red Nose Day here), and $500 worth of Signs to the local school for their All Girls Soccer Team traveling to Melbourne next week.
(Just got to work out how I can afford it now… its been a bad few months)
Does that count as a donation to a charity?
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 6:20 am
Hi my name is Peter Mindham.
I will be wearing my red toga today on an install. (hope it is not windy up that ladder).
Put me in for a fiver Peter.
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 7:45 pm
Rounded up 20 squids donated for your posts
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 8:43 pm
Hi, My Name is Phill, and I will be using my usual ploy of dropping buttons instead of coins into the collection tray at church tommorow 😳
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 8:45 pm
err… does this mean I now have to give you some money or something 😕 😕
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 9:01 pm
no Phill, I give the money you just have to make a post.
sorry if I mislead you, didn’t mean to cause any palpitations….
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 9:05 pm
It’ll be Okay if I post some more then :tongue:
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 9:22 pmquote Phill:
Thats fine phil,
post as many times as you like, comic relief is now over.
any post from now on has to pay their own quid.
MemberMarch 17, 2007 at 10:12 pm
nicola rowlands…………didnt get what u meant last night peter :lol1: i had too much booze (nothing new eh) 😕 😉
Log in to reply.