- MemberJanuary 14, 2020 at 2:42 pm
some help please
trying to help a old board member out
we require 12 empty 220 or 440 roland carts
Murphy’s law you want something after you binned lots
if you can help please we are obviously paying for the carriage.
- MemberJanuary 14, 2020 at 3:08 pm
Hi Chris, have 2 full promax 440 ml for Roland printer you can have free of, if you can pick up!!
Sent in error, bit on the old side use by 06/2016!!!!!
Can send foto if needed
- MemberJanuary 14, 2020 at 8:04 pm
Would one from an XR640 suit. Max 2?
- MemberJanuary 14, 2020 at 9:00 pm
bit more info they need to be eco sol max please
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 9:27 am
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 10:02 amquote Chris Wool:
Just says Eco Sol on carts Chris
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 10:11 am
Go on Chris…let us out of our misery :puppyeyes:
what on earth can anyone be wanting 12 used ecosol carts for? :rollseyes:
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 11:42 am
building a life size model of the cutty sark 😉
phil will give you a ring
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 11:48 am
Fred many thanks but strangely enough we don’t want any ink in the system.. the plot thickens simon
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 11:59 am
I can probably rustle up a dozen 440ml empties from Colourmagic if you want the bigger ones.
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 12:24 pm
Posting these out to you Chris, just don’t interfere with the space time continuum or alter any timelines or we’re all doomed :awkward:
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 12:29 pmquote Chris Wool:
- MemberJanuary 15, 2020 at 12:35 pm
are you printing invisible stickers?? glad to see people who never miss a business opportunity !! 😆
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 10:16 am
ive got empty carts on my Roland to make it run the cutter only…heads are knackered but it does the job of cutting very well and its paid for…no need for new cutter and now ive got a HP latex…thats what he might want the carts for?
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 10:51 am
need new fuel cells for the flux capacitor so we can out run capt jack sparrow
is cheryl’s excellent answer correct ?
we will find out after a few words from our sponsors.
- MemberJanuary 16, 2020 at 11:03 am
HA HA … 😉
Log in to reply.