Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Printer Ink versacamm roland sp300i ink leak on floor problem

• versacamm roland sp300i ink leak on floor problem

Posted by Mo Gillis-Coates on January 12, 2013 at 11:12 am

Hi guys, I have a strange problem, and befor i start pulling my beloved machine apart camn anyone shed some light on it?

Im leaking black ink from where the cart plugs in to the back of the machine, its leaking from where the cart tray is joined to the machine.

It doesnt do it all the time, it only does it overnight when not being used (unit is left on all the time)

Any ideas?

Cheers
    BigMo

Mo Gillis-Coates replied 11 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Chris Wool

January 12, 2013 at 11:54 am

Hi Mo

before you take it to bits, remove the cart and see if ink is running down the cart or from behind the cage.
    if ink down the back of the cart then look at the punchered hole and compare it to old carts to see if its been double punchered by refitting at some point. hope the tube that punchers the cart is not bent.
    if the ink seams to be on the back of the cage the connections are very similar to the pipe to damper connections.

• Mo Gillis-Coates

January 13, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Cheers Chris will do first thing tomorrow… And I will eventually get round to phoning, however, I seemed to have resolved most of the questions for now… Had an awesome buy just before Xmas…. Will tell you all about it.