Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Uniform Printers Uniform Cadet SP-750C print & cut

• Uniform Cadet SP-750C print & cut

Posted by Peter Clout on September 2, 2010 at 11:41 am

Can anyone help with a problem with my Uniform Cadet SP-750, I’ve been getting an error message on set up to say the left or right pinch rollers are in an invalid position although they are not, I replaced the sensor on the cutting head but to no avail, with constant raising and lowering of the pinch roller arm it would eventually set the sheet up so I resigned myself to doing this each morning but now it just wont set up no matter how long I repeat this action, has anyone else encountered this problem? Pete.

Peter Clout replied 13 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Paul Hughes

September 2, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Hi Pete

A introduction in the hello section would be nice as this is your first post 😀

I have a sp300 and i have had this number of times. it is the ribbon cable from the print head to the main machine, the one that going back and forth went printing.

my machine has had three in its 5year life. engineer say that some machines never need one but the ones that do need them periodically and they have never worked out why.

not dear for roland, available next day one has just arrived this morning fitting latter.

Paul

• Peter Clout

September 2, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Hi Paul
    Thanks for that I’ll give it a go and see if it works, thanks for the heads up on the hello section, as you’ve probably guessed I’m new at this. Pete