Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Mimaki Printers ujv55 320 original inks supplier

• ujv55 320 original inks supplier

Posted by Derek Heron on February 2, 2018 at 10:45 am

hi we are looking for inks supplier for ujv 55 320 original inks we currently get from the company who supplied the machine
    but unhappy with service
    any pointers

Derek

Lee Reeves replied 6 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Stafford Cox

February 2, 2018 at 1:55 pm

Hi Derek. Have you tried Granthams? They’re always my first choice of genuine Mimaki resellers.

Stafford

• Derek Heron

February 2, 2018 at 1:57 pm

thanks stafford will call them now

derek

• Stafford Cox

February 2, 2018 at 1:58 pm

No probs, say hi for me 🙂

• Derek Heron

February 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm

hi stafford
    seemingly you have to buy ink from the dealer who sold you the machine granthams cannot sell to me
    ime awaiting a call from hybrid

Derek

• Lee Reeves

February 2, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Try Printmax if your registered with them you can buy online we’ve had no problem with there service.

• Derek Heron

February 2, 2018 at 2:40 pm
    quote Lee Reeves:

Try Printmax if your registered with them you can buy online we’ve had no problem with there service.

thanks lee just spoke to them

derek

• Stafford Cox

February 2, 2018 at 2:43 pm
    quote Derek Heron:

hi stafford
    seemingly you have to buy ink from the dealer who sold you the machine granthams cannot sell to me
    ime awaiting a call from hybrid

Derek

Ah, OK. I think there is a clause though if you’re having problems with a particular dealer and don’t want to use them. I know their machine sales works like that anyway.

• Lee Reeves

February 2, 2018 at 2:46 pm

No problem Derek out of interest how to you find the ujv55 we have just started to look at it as we’re getting more and more bigger banner orders.

• Lee Reeves

February 3, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Hi Derek

Sorry I cant open your pm you could email me my first name @signsandprintltd.co.uk thanks