Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions PCUT Vinyl Cutters Minus Button on pcut ct 630 not working.

• Minus Button on pcut ct 630 not working.

Posted by Dean Williams on February 2, 2010 at 11:16 am

Hi, kind of an emergency here. The minus button on my creation pcut ct630 has ceased to function. I lifted the flexible circuit strip up and there seems to be no broken channels. The pad underneath the minus button does look a little greasy. Is it possible to clean it with something? If not, is it possible to get a new button interface?

Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Deano

Martin Pearson replied 12 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • laural

March 19, 2012 at 7:28 pm

have had the exact same issue, every other button working fine, but the minus nothing at all

• Martin Pearson

March 19, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Not familiar with the machine but you could try something like IPA to clean it. I use it to clean circuit boards sometimes. Or you could get yourself a proper circuit board cleaner.

You will also find you will get far more help if you introduce yourself in the say hello forum.

• laural

March 20, 2012 at 8:15 am

I know i was bringing up an old thread, its always such a shame when people dont reply with what they did, even if it was to say – could not sort issue out so i threw it away and bought another one, i am sure i have introduced myself on here before, but i have 2 accounts, for somereason, so maybe thats it ?

• Martin Pearson

March 20, 2012 at 8:50 am

Laural, I hadn’t noticed you had pulled up an old thread, just noticed it was Deans first post so the comment about an introduction was aimed at him not yourself. As he didn’t get any replies at all it does make you wonder though :lol1:

Suggestion is still the same though, try cleaning the circuit board with IPA