Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics Layflat Pull Up Media suitable for HP365 printer?

• Layflat Pull Up Media suitable for HP365 printer?

Posted by Myles Brewer on February 16, 2023 at 2:10 pm

Hi All,

I’m wondering if any 365 (or similar latex printer) owners would have any experience of printing onto lay flat Pull Up media? Ideally that would be available in Ireland (North or South).

Getting printable sized samples seems to be tricky & I really don’t want to randomly purchase full rolls with the possibility that they won’t work! I already have one from a few years ago which a supplier sold me saying it was suitable for latex! Yes it prints nicely, but lay flat, it certainly doesn’t!! I did spend a bit of time tweaking temperatures etc. but without any success.

Myles Brewer replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Colin Crabb

February 16, 2023 at 9:58 pm

PaperGraphics – Tru300

We use 100+ meters a month and love it

• Myles Brewer

February 17, 2023 at 3:36 pm

Thanks for that Colin.

I did used to use Papergraphics but since Brexit it became stupidly expensive to ship to Ireland unless buying in bulk which unfortunately I’m not able to do.

Hence why I was hoping to source something within Ireland if at all possible.

• Colin Crabb

February 18, 2023 at 9:20 am

Akk darn!

Okay, they will not deal with you direct, but this is the Manufacture of the product(s):

Latex 300 | Aquabond

They hopefully can point you to a local supplier

• Myles Brewer

February 20, 2023 at 9:46 am

That’s fantastic info thanks Colin!

With a little detective work I discovered that one of my regular suppliers actually stocks it under their own brand name!

👍