Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions Flexi Sign Software Impact Vehicle Outlines 2015

• Impact Vehicle Outlines 2015

Posted by Daniel Taylor on September 29, 2015 at 8:24 am

Again I’m not too sure if this is the right category.

I’ve recently bought 2015 impact cd but it didn’t have the book with the corresponding vehicles and numbers with it, has anyone got he book? Thanks

Nick Eccles replied 8 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

September 29, 2015 at 9:42 am

should come as standard with the book mate. i just bought the latest software from brian hays at impact and had the book.

• Daniel Taylor

September 29, 2015 at 9:52 am

I didn’t but it brand new .. I bought it off the company I previously worked for .. But for it cheap due to not having the book 🙁 where can I purchase a book? Or if not could someone provide me with the numbers I need? Thanks

• Robert Lambie

September 29, 2015 at 10:22 am

Give Brian Hays a call mate…

Attachments:

• Daniel Taylor

September 29, 2015 at 10:26 am

Thanks pal

• Reza Faezi

September 29, 2015 at 11:41 am

I would get in touch with the guys at impact as i doubt anyone will have a spare book.

• Daniel Taylor

September 29, 2015 at 10:09 pm

I’ve sent an email to impactgs

• Daniel Taylor

September 30, 2015 at 8:31 am

Okay … Had a reply back from impactgs.. And it seems there’s nothing they can do, apparently because I bought the cd second hand it’s a violation of their terms. :banghead:

• Jon Marshall

September 30, 2015 at 8:51 am

I don’t blame them really. If they sold the books cheaper then people would just pirate the disc and then buy a book.

• Daniel Taylor

September 30, 2015 at 9:12 am

:banghead: :banghead: I completely agree … As I didn’t know this when I bought the cd tho … There are lots for sale on ebay etc.. If I had of known I wouldn’t of purchased … Looksike I wil have to go through them all individually :banghead:

• Phill Fenton

September 30, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Or you could always buy a new copy – It’s only about £100 which will pay for itself the first van you do

• Nick Eccles

October 1, 2015 at 10:42 am
    quote Daniel Taylor:

Okay … Had a reply back from impactgs.. And it seems there’s nothing they can do, apparently because I bought the cd second hand it’s a violation of their terms. :banghead:

Just to be clear I think it’s selling the CD by itself which is a violation (by the previous owner) as they could effectively copy the disk on to Hard drive, then sell the disk and keep the book. I say this as they actually suggested selling the previous years disk & book on ebay …. which I did the income from the 2013&2104 books more than paid for my 2015 edition !!!