Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus not detected by Studio

• Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus not detected by Studio

Posted by Marcin Kret Marcin Kret on June 30, 2018 at 11:51 pm

I have bought brand new Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus. After installing everything as instructed, I have discovered that after starting Graphtec Studio, a cutter is not being seen by software. I have checked Controller software and there is full communication, also upgraded firmware to 1.21
    All other 3rd party software is able to see cutter, like Easycut but not Studio.
    I have installed Studio Pro and I’m able to cut, but it is really complicated and I really want to run Graphtec Studio.
    I have checked same on another machine and got the same issue, no cutter seen by Studio.
    It is USB connection, have you got any idea, am I missing something?, same issue on two different machines.

Unknown Member replied 5 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Unknown Member

July 4, 2018 at 7:12 am

are you using a Serial cable or straight USB only? Can you check if your plotter driver is installed properly by going to Device Manager。

To open Device manager, Right click My computer and select Properties. Go to Hardware tab and click on Device Manager.
    Check if you are able to see your plotter in the device manager. If you locate the plotter, right click on it and select Properties. Now check if the device is enabled and is working properly from there.

Also, If you are having issues communication, make sure you have the latest USB driver installed.

Anyway, Easy Cut Studio… be very wary. terrible software, switching to Signlab was the best thing i did! :shake: