Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters Graphtec CE 6000-60 Printer

• Graphtec CE 6000-60 Printer

Posted by Sharon Turner on September 12, 2018 at 11:31 am

Firstly can i say thank you for letting me join this site Admin.

I have been cutting vinyl for over 10 years selling a lot to motorcycle clubs and car clubs, i have had enough of weeding and over layering and am looking for a vinyl printer to run along side my new Graphtec CE 6000-60, was looking at a Roland print and cut machine but i watched a few videos on you tube and it seems quite slow? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sharon.

Chris Wool replied 4 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Neil Danley

September 12, 2018 at 1:42 pm
    quote Sharon Turner:

Firstly can i say thank you for letting me join this site Admin.

I have been cutting vinyl for over 10 years selling a lot to motorcycle clubs and car clubs, i have had enough of weeding and over layering and am looking for a vinyl printer to run along side my new Graphtec CE 6000-60, was looking at a Roland print and cut machine but i watched a few videos on you tube and it seems quite slow? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sharon.

HI Sharon, Welcome to the site.

I currently have a epson S-series and a summa cutter, That solved all my problems. If you would like to email me to see different jobs ive done etc to see if this could be an option for you then please feel free to email me at weprintbigsigns@gmail.com
    i can send attachments/pictures of recent jobs we have completed if you would like. or give you information of a couple of companies i have always used and asked for advice.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Neil D.

• Sharon Turner

September 12, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I have e-mailed you Neil.

• Sharon Turner

August 30, 2019 at 1:36 pm

Need a vinyl printer to run alongside my Graphtec CE6000-60 any advice please?

• Chris Wool

August 31, 2019 at 9:34 pm

evening

depends what printer and ink setup you were looking at as to whats slow or fast detail and quality also play a part.
    white and metallic inks really do slow them down. middle of the range versacams with duel cmyk are fast enough.
    thing is you don’t have to watch it print every line you could be cutting stuff on the graphtec at the same time.
    all total cost relative you need to work out how much you are going to use it and whats the actual finished product.
    so a bit more info required budget – expectations etc. to give a better idea.

• Sharon Turner

September 1, 2019 at 10:36 am

Up to £5000

• Chris Wool

September 2, 2019 at 10:43 am

5k buys you a new bn20 probably what you saw bit slow compared and narrow but will do smallish stickers all day long print and cut. for something bigger and faster will only buy you a second hand one. repairs and upkeep has to be considered as some consumable parts – heads etc. are not cheap plus may also be the need of a professional tech to fit.
    as you say mostly car stuff they should be laminated so also need to factor in the need for a suitable sized laminator and some stock vinyls. unless you have a real use for it probably best to steer clear of the white and metallic options as the inks are not cheap and require a lot of ongoing maintenance even if not used very often