Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions Corel Software Corel Draw 2019 resetting itself, advice please?

• Corel Draw 2019 resetting itself, advice please?

Posted by Hugh Potter on February 10, 2020 at 10:40 pm

HI all,
    I have coredraw 2019 on subscription, EVERY time microsoft dumbdows 10pro forces an update on the pc (home office or workshshop), the settings all seem to revert to default..

It does all the annoying quick correct text features like hyperlinking webs addresses etc.

it removed my defaul colour palette which is my custom cmyk palette, and numerous other little things I’ve tailored for my own convenience…

Any idea why this does this or how to stop it?

Hugh Potter replied 4 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Chris Wool

February 10, 2020 at 10:57 pm

thanks for that hugh just about to order a upgrade

can you not set it all up as you want it and save a template as hugh’s template so when they muck about your template is just a few clicks away.

• Phil Davies

February 11, 2020 at 9:45 am

Weird, no issues here on the same system. I know if the program is force closed it will revert back to the last time it was shut down correctly.

I usually set all my settings, and close it myself. that should save your workspace as default. You can also save your workspace so it keeps everything the way you like it. I usually do this as I work between 2/3 computers sometimes. Stick the file on drop box and you can load your workspace from wherever.

• Hugh Potter

February 11, 2020 at 11:10 am

Thanks guys,

Have just saved the current settings as default, I’ll do this each time I make a change (as I come across them). I use it across two pc’s currently – here and home office, so hopefully they’ll talk to each other?