Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions PCUT Vinyl Cutters Can you tell me if the wheels are adjustable on p-cut 1200

• Can you tell me if the wheels are adjustable on p-cut 1200

Posted by Garrie on March 25, 2006 at 6:05 pm

Hi There,

Just wondered if anyone could give me a little info on this cutter as I’m contemplating buying one.

Can you tell me if the wheels are adjustable, i.e. to cut 610mm wide and smaller if need be?

Cheers
    Garrie & Susan

gordon bradshaw replied 16 years, 1 month ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • David-Foster-

March 25, 2006 at 7:55 pm

I would imagine most 1200 cutters would have intermediate pinch rollers to take 610 and even smaller so yes.

• Lance Sherrard

March 25, 2006 at 9:58 pm

Gooday Garrie
    I’m afraid I can’t offer any direct answer to your question but I would suggest that all the imfo you require shuold be freely available from your supplier.
    I looked at a Creation 630 a coupla year ago and from memory it had a full lenght lower bar with adjustable pinch rollers which would give you an unlimited width of cut. I did keep the details somewhere but can’t find them now.
    The PCut 1200 is not a machine I have seen for sale here in Oz so imfo is short but I did a quick Google and found a UK supplier on eBay with a phone No. ‘Praps give him a call and see what he can tell you.
    Also be very carefull of imported machines and their warranty, service and parts supply.
    Hope you get the right machine to do your job.

best

lance

:thumbsup:

• Mark Reed

March 25, 2006 at 11:29 pm

hello there garrie, I have a 630 and pinch rollers are fully adjustable I would imagine the 1200 would be the same, if I were you I would give allen flynn a call ( uk importer) very helpfull .

• Garrie

March 26, 2006 at 7:42 pm

thanks for all the Advice, well its bought 😀 managed to blag Flexisign driver with it too..

• Petros Demetriades

October 20, 2007 at 3:02 am
    quote Garrie:

thanks for all the Advice, well its bought 😀 managed to blag Flexisign driver with it too..

(mod-edit) where did u found the flexisign driver?

thanks

• Micheal Donnellan

October 20, 2007 at 3:22 am

rollers are adjustable just lift and pull to one of the spots where the gripper tape on the roller is about 8 spots I think, I own one Just cant remember exact amount.

• Robert Lambie

October 20, 2007 at 2:08 pm

if you "must" buy one, ide buy from allan at Flynn signs or signwizard.

do NOT buy from ebay…

you have been warned… 😀

• gordon bradshaw

March 15, 2008 at 12:45 pm
    quote Robert Lambie:

if you “must” buy one, ide buy from allan at Flynn signs or signwizard.

do NOT buy from ebay…

you have been warned… 😀

signwizard sell on ebay 😕