Applelec Sign Components UK Ltd announced today that they have signed an agreement to distribute the Light Tape UK Ltd, electroluminescent product range within the UK Sign Industry.
The Light Tape electroluminescent range adds to Applelec’s extensive and award winning line of lighting products for signage, architectural, and other related lighting applications.
The move follows huge demand for these versatile, low cost, low power lighting systems, whose benefits have already been seen within graphic display cases.
- EL Tape can reduce light box thicknesses to less than 10mm.
- EL Tape can be applied to the returns of thin or shallow letters, where other illuminates struggle to fit.
- It can be mounted around acrylic for edge lighting.
- EL Tape comes in a variety of different colours.
- At just 0.5mm thick it can be mounted to any surface.
- Menu / notice / display cases.
- Directional strip lighting in fire and safety applications.
- Architectural applications.
- General letter signage.
- Border perimeter lighting.
- Advertising displays and graphic display light boxes.
Ian Drinkwater, Sales Director at Applelec Sign Components says ‘in essence all we are doing is offering a flat light bulb!’
The Light Tape range is now available and is distributed by Applelec Sign Components.